Learn more about Dr. John Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Case is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Case
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Case Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Case, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Case has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Case MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Case practice?
- Dr. John Case has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Case practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.