Learn more about Dr. John Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Case is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Case, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Case has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Case MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Case practice?
- Dr. John Case has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Case practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX and Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.