Learn more about Dr. John Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cassidy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cassidy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cassidy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Cassidy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. John Cassidy has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Cassidy practices Neurological Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Englewood, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.