A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Caton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Caton graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Caton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Caton MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Caton practice?
- Dr. John Caton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Caton practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Hematologists, and Springfield Oncologists.