A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chapman, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chapman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Chapman FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Chapman practice?
- Dr. John Chapman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chapman practices Urology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Brick Urologists.