A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chase, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Chase has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Chase MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Chase practice?
- Dr. John Chase has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Chase practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Lake Mary Orthopedic Surgeons.