A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chase, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Chase has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Chase MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Chase practice?
- Dr. John Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chase practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longwood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Longwood Orthopedic Surgeons.