A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chase, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Chase has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Chase MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Chase practice?
- Dr. John Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chase practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longwood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Longwood Surgeons.