A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Chu, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Chu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Randall Chu MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Chu practice?
- Dr. John Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.