inactive

• Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2015
excellent doctor
Dr. Cochran is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and explains every detail so clearly. He spends plenty of time in the examination room and examines every body part needed extensively. Me and my kids love him and we are very happy to have found him here in pearland, tx. (Littel spurs pediatric)

April 23rd, 2012
Excellent doctor, I saw him in the ER and he was very professional and caring. He treated my son for an ear infection, came after the resident and spend enough time with me and my son, For a public hospital I expected to be there longer but it was quick and I had a great service. Kudos Dr Cochran.

April 23rd, 2010
Can't believe his specialty is pediatrics
Has to be the worst doctor I have ever encountered. He tried to do a procedure in the ER (while my toddler was awake) that required an operating room and a pediatric surgeon. Luckily my husband and I said no. After finally seeing a pediatric surgeon, my son had surgery the following day.

July 10th, 2012