A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cohn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Cohn practice?
Dr. John Cohn practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.