A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cohn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Cohn MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Cohn practice?
- Dr. John Cohn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cohn practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.