Learn more about Dr. John Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cohn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Cohn MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Cohn practice?
- Dr. John Cohn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Cohn practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.