A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Connors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Connors is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Connors, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Connors graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Connors has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Connors practice?
Dr. John Connors practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.