A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cusack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cusack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cusack
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cusack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cusack, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusack graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cusack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Cusack DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Cusack practice?
- Dr. John Cusack has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cusack practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists and Charleston Addiction Specialists.