A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cusack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cusack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cusack, DO is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusack graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cusack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Cusack DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Cusack practice?
- Dr. John Cusack has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cusack practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists and Charleston Addiction Specialists.