A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Daniels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Daniels practice?
- Dr. John Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Daniels practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.