A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Daniels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Daniels practice?
- Dr. John Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Daniels practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Oncologists.