A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Warren Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Davis practice?
- Dr. John Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Davis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Urologists.