A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Warren Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Davis practice?
- Dr. John Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Davis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Urologists.