A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Randall Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Davis practice?
- Dr. John Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe Springs, CA and El Segundo, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Orthopedic Surgeons.