A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Doty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Doty is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Doty, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Marfan Syndrome
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Doty graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Doty MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Doty practice?
- Dr. John Doty has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Doty practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.