Learn more about Dr. John Doty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Doty is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Doty, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Marfan Syndrome
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Doty graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Doty MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Doty practice?
- Dr. John Doty has 1 office location.
Dr. John Doty practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons and Salt Lake City Cardiothoracic Surgeons.