A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duda, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duda graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Duda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
- Einstein at Elkins Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Duda MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Duda practice?
- Dr. John Duda has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duda practices Emergency Medicine near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Emergency Physicians.