A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Duke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Duke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Duke practice?
- Dr. John Duke has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Duke practices Family Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Primary Care Doctors.