A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Duke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duke
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Duke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Duke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Duke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Duke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Duke practice?
- Dr. John Duke has 1 office location.
Dr. John Duke practices Family Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Family Physicians.