Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Edwards
Dr. John Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Auburn, IN. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital of Indiana and Dekalb Mem Hosp, Auburn, In. He speaks English.
Dr. John Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...