A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fish is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Colorado City Hospital
- Martin County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ronald Fish MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Fish practice?
- Dr. John Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fish practices Ophthalmology near Big Spring, TX.
See Big Spring Ophthalmologists.