A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fish is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Fish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Colorado City Hospital
- Martin County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ronald Fish MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Fish practice?
- Dr. John Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fish practices Ophthalmology near Big Spring, TX.
See Big Spring Ophthalmologists.