A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ralph Ford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Ford practice?
- Dr. John Ford has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ford practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.