A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ralph Ford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Ford practice?
- Dr. John Ford has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ford practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.