A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John`s Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
- St. John`s Pleasant Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Ford practice?
Dr. John Ford practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Ford, Dr. Deshawn Ford, Dr. Jan Ford, Dr. Hank Ford, Dr. Shayne Ford, Dr. Shane Ford, Dr. Jackie Ford, Dr. Giovanni Ford