A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Foster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Kidney Disease
- Lung Diseases
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Foster practice?
Dr. John Foster practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.