A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Foster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Kidney Disease
- Lung Diseases
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Foster MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John R. Foster practice?
- Dr. John Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. John Foster practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.