A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Franklin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Franklin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Roland Franklin MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Franklin practice?
- Dr. John Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Franklin practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.