Learn more about Dr. John Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gallagher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elkview General Hospital
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital
- Jackson Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ryan Gallagher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. John Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gallagher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Altus, OK.
See Altus Orthopedic Surgeons and Altus Sports Medicine Doctors.