A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gallagher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elkview General Hospital
- Jackson County Memorial Hospital
- Jackson Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ryan Gallagher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. John Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gallagher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Altus, OK.
See Altus Orthopedic Surgeons.