Dr. John Gallagher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2016
Best Doctor
Dr Gallagher is by far the best experience I have had with any doctor. He treats you like a friend and is very caring and thoughful. I would highly recommend him to all my familt and friends.

November 9th, 2015
Rude staff
Dr is excellent. Staff is worthless. Already an hour past appt time. The Mexican just sits behind the desk & giggles like a teenager with the other lady there. Very rude people. Doesn't care about the patients time. Said to say the Dr has to depend on these idiots for support.

July 17th, 2012
Excellent otthopaedic surgeon
We have the hightet regard for Dr. Gallagher. His professional dedication to his patients is unsurpassed. We highly recommend him to anyone living in the Altus area.

March 19th, 2012
Great Doctor with a Horrendous Staff
There is a huge problem and it is the staff in Altus.They are rude, uncaring, short,irresponsible, condescending,unproffesional, inconsiderate and either clueless or lazy. Dr Gallagher is a compassionate,personable,understanding and skilled surgeon. And if per chance you actually get to see him for an appt, you can almost forget about how horrible his staff is. The problem is that you have to deal with his staff if you have any problems post-op. I took a hard fall after my last surgery and I was disregarded numerous times, as well as my physical therapist who was so concerned that he tried to reach the Dr several times by phone, and even dropped by the office to discuss my case.. all to no avail. The staff never follows through, never calls back even if you hound them. They are a tremendous detriment to Dr. Gallagher. Unfortunately you are dependant on them for any response to accidents,complications, intolerance to meds and they totally disregard. It doesn't add up. I don't understand.

June 16th, 2011
AWESOME!
I love Dr. Gallagher and his staff! Although it can take a while to get an appointment it was WELL WORTH THE WAIT! His receptionists treated me with respect and courtesy as soon as I walked through the door. The nurse that put me in my room was very thorough and kind! I LOVE THEM!! The phone is answered promptly, and when I need to leave a message I always recieve a call within a very reasonable amount of time. Next time I go, I will bring them cupcakes!

March 30th, 2009
Dr Gallagher is the best orthopedic Dr. in southwest oklahoma!!! His office is very relaxing, his staff is very helpful and informative and he is a very caring doctor!