Dr. John Gavin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gavin Jr?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. John Gavin Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2016

Billing Error

Dr. Gavin was very sincere, very compassionate and treatly my injury acurately. However, there was a misrepresentation of his exam which resulted in a billing error. A visit to the head of his billing department was excrutiating however, as she accused me of accusing the doctor of fraud, which was not the case at all. I tried to point out the error, which she would not acknowledge. She said she would "write off" the charge only if I stopped using the words "error or mistake". If not, she would send me to collections. Should that happen, I will see that it is all over social media.This woman was actually out of control and very threatening by the end of the conversation and there was no way to reason with her. I wish I could somehow point this out to Dr. Gavin as he does not deserve to have this woman in his office. Everyone else there was very professional

January 7th, 2015

Positive Experience

New to area saw doctor based on neighbor referral. Office is older and could use an update but clean and adequate. Doctor is conservative. Discusses options and gives clear descriptions of procedures.

September 11th, 2013

Great Experience

I hurt my hip and Dr. Gavin was very kind. I don't normally write reviews, but he held my hand when he told me a broke my hip. Doctors don't hold my hand. I had to have surgery. I was so upset. He really helped and I trusted him. My surgery went great. Thank you Dr. Gavin.

June 28th, 2013

urgent care

My regular ortho doctor was out of town. Dr. Gavin took me in quickly and turns out I needed surgery. I stuck with him. Good decision. Very helpful.

June 20th, 2013

Fantastic!!

I cannot say enough about how fantastic Dr. Gavin is...I was very nervous when I first went to see him because I had hurt my knee and suspected I needed surgery. He could not have been more professional, gentle and calming. I did need surgery & physical therapy and I am VERY happy with the results. He did a wonderful job! Almost back to my healthy self.

April 11th, 2013

ACL repair

Dr. Gavin took the time to review and answer all my questions...even going over Xray and MRI results in detail so I would completely understand my procedure. It's been 6 months and I'm doing great!!

August 22nd, 2017