A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gilmore is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gilmore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gilmore has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Russell Gilmore MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. John Gilmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gilmore practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.