A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gilmore is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gilmore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gilmore has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Gilmore practice?
Dr. John Gilmore practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.