A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gleason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gleason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleason
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gleason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleason graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleason has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Gleason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Gleason practice?
- Dr. John Gleason has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gleason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.