A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gleason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gleason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleason
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gleason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gleason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleason graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gleason has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Gleason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Gleason practice?
- Dr. John Gleason has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gleason practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.