A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gleason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gleason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gleason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleason graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gleason has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Gleason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Gleason practice?
- Dr. John Gleason has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Gleason practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons and Marietta Orthopedic Surgeons.