A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Graybill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Graybill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cryptococcal Meningitis
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Fungal Meningitis
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Thrush (Oral Candidasis)
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graybill graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Graybill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Graybill MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Graybill practice?
- Dr. John Graybill has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Graybill practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.