A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Green is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Green, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Green MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Green practice?
- Dr. John Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Green practices Neurological Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurological Surgeons.