A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hall is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Medical sabbatical,Holston Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Hall MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hall practice?
- Dr. John Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hall practices Surgery near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Surgeons.