Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 30th, 2015

Everything was exceptional, except there was not follow up or reminder for next appt.

OUTSTANDING show details OUTSTANDING
by Albert J. Deleone on Jan 9th, 2015

Professional, good listener, treats the patient as a full person, should be rated as top Doctor, awesome promptness with diagnosis, caring, his depth in knowledge is undeniable, completely trust worthy, great staff, The Best!

Little effort made to reschedule my appt show details Little effort made to reschedule my appt
Nov 1st, 2012

Brooksville office staff called me on 11/1 to inform me that Alex was not going to be in the office on 11/21 and could not make his appt with me. I was informed we needed to reschedule. However, I feel that little effort was made to accommodate me and my schedule, so much so that I suggested that I would simply have to look for another dermatologist that could be more accommodating. The offfice staff member thought that would be just fine. So, I guess I will have to do just that. Sad that office staff cannot or willnot be more understanding of others! TRL on FFI

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jun 7th, 2012

Very thorough and exceptional ability to make correct diagnosis! (Also, the reason sometimes the wait is a little longer.) I would recommend him to anyone who wants an accurate and quick diagnosis along with excellent care and follow up.