Learn more about Dr. John Hamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamm
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hamm, DPM, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamm graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hamm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Hamm DPM, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hamm practice?
- Dr. John Hamm has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hamm practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.