A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hamm, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamm graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hamm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Emanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans