A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hampton is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampton
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hampton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hampton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hampton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robinson Hampton MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hampton practice?
- Dr. John Hampton has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Hampton practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Pulmonologists, and Little Rock Critical Care Practitioners.