A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hampton is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hampton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hampton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robinson Hampton MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hampton practice?
- Dr. John Hampton has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Hampton practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Critical Care Practitioners, and Little Rock Pulmonologists.