Mr. show details Mr.
by Charles D. Frieders 100% Disabled Veteran on Jul 14th, 2016

Dr. Hansen and staff are the best. Dr. Hansen's bedside manner so to speak is better than any doctor I have been seen by and that has been more than a hundred.

Feb 6th, 2016

Great experience from the moment you walk through the door. Friendly front desk people to check you in explaining the check in process which is always helpful. The nurse was courteous, friendly and helpful. DrHansen is a great professional who immediately puts you at ease. He does a very thorough history and exam. He not only listened to my concerns but also asked follow up questions for further clarification if needed and explained his reasons for ordering additional tests. I was pleasantly surprised to receive test results and explanations of results within 2 days. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommend DrHansen and his staff to anyone looking for a competent ,caring and trustworthy physician .

by Steve Cole on Jan 26th, 2016

I've been Dr. Hansen's patient for four years. He is thorough, compassionate, and has always taken all the time needed to explain in a way I can completely understand. It's become like visiting a friend. The staff is second to none. Friendly and professional.

Jan 23rd, 2016

Dr. Hansen is caring and empathetic. He listens to your concerns. He takes the time to explain things in detail and makes sure to address all of your concerns. He is very patient and makes sure you leave the visit with a clear understanding.

Jan 21st, 2016

When I needed medical attention without delay I was able to get an appointment with Dr.Hansen.He gave me the time to explain my condition and acted timely to order my medication.If anyone is in need of a competent concerned family doctor I would recommend Dr John Hansen.

Nov 7th, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Hansen for the past three years. He is an excellent physician who always takes time to explain why he wants me to do have testing done and what we will find out from the results. Office staff very personable. Would recommend him.

Amazing physician and staff! show details Amazing physician and staff!
by Amy on Jul 14th, 2015

Dr. Hansen has been my physician for a few years. He is passionate about what he does and truly listens! Even though the practice has many physicians, they make you feel cared for and address your issues promptly!