Dr. John Hansen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 24th, 2016
Dr. Hansen is the best primary care physician I have ever had. Been seeing him since he was in the old office. He knows his stuff but is humble enough to admit when a symptom is out of his realm of expertise. He's kind, caring, always made sure I was comfortable sharing private information. Don't ever let this doctor leave the practice because I will follow him. He's an extremely good listener too.

November 8th, 2016
Dr. Hansen is wonderful!
Dr. Hansen always gives me as much time as I need. He listens very thoroughly and discusses and explains everything. I recently had an issue with a prescription while he was on vacation. I contacted him through the physicians portal, and while on vacation he answered back. Dr. Hansen goes above and beyond. I would highly recommend him!

November 5th, 2016
Great Doctor
I tend to stress a lot when seeing a Doc. I just find him to be to the point yet thoughtful. Would recommend him highly.

September 17th, 2016
Recommended
Dr. Hansen has been my primary care physician for years. He always has time to listen and discuss my concerns. He genuinely cares about me. I would highly recommend this practice and Dr. Hansen

August 15th, 2016
Excellent!

July 14th, 2016
Mr.
Dr. Hansen and staff are the best. Dr. Hansen's bedside manner so to speak is better than any doctor I have been seen by and that has been more than a hundred.

February 6th, 2016
Great experience from the moment you walk through the door. Friendly front desk people to check you in explaining the check in process which is always helpful. The nurse was courteous, friendly and helpful. DrHansen is a great professional who immediately puts you at ease. He does a very thorough history and exam. He not only listened to my concerns but also asked follow up questions for further clarification if needed and explained his reasons for ordering additional tests. I was pleasantly surprised to receive test results and explanations of results within 2 days. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommend DrHansen and his staff to anyone looking for a competent ,caring and trustworthy physician .

January 26th, 2016
I've been Dr. Hansen's patient for four years. He is thorough, compassionate, and has always taken all the time needed to explain in a way I can completely understand. It's become like visiting a friend. The staff is second to none. Friendly and professional.

January 23rd, 2016
Dr. Hansen is caring and empathetic. He listens to your concerns. He takes the time to explain things in detail and makes sure to address all of your concerns. He is very patient and makes sure you leave the visit with a clear understanding.

January 21st, 2016
When I needed medical attention without delay I was able to get an appointment with Dr.Hansen.He gave me the time to explain my condition and acted timely to order my medication.If anyone is in need of a competent concerned family doctor I would recommend Dr John Hansen.

November 7th, 2015
Have been seeing Dr. Hansen for the past three years. He is an excellent physician who always takes time to explain why he wants me to do have testing done and what we will find out from the results. Office staff very personable. Would recommend him.

July 14th, 2015
Amazing physician and staff!
Dr. Hansen has been my physician for a few years. He is passionate about what he does and truly listens! Even though the practice has many physicians, they make you feel cared for and address your issues promptly!