Dr. John Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hansen?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Hansen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017

One of the best

Dr. Hansen has been me primary care physician since relocating here five years ago and would still be is we weren't relocating out of town. He is a caring, interested and consummate professional that takes all the time we both need to understand any issue I have. I have never left his office with a question. If you get the chance, meet him and you will want him to treat you.

February 1st, 2017

Highly recommended family physician for all

Dr. Hansen sees my mom, my husband and myself. I recommend him to anyone who needs a new PCP. Great bedside manner, willing to listen and spend time analyzing symptoms. Always helpful and quick to respond to questions via email or phone messages with his nurse. Hardly any wait time and always friendly.

January 19th, 2017

Best PCP I've ever had

Very thoughtful, insightful and conscientious

January 14th, 2017

Best Dr. in town

Always thorough, compassionate and concise. He really listens and provides valuable feedback.

January 3rd, 2017

Thanks John

Left my previous provider due to excessive wait times and average experience. John and Family Health Medical have been great ever since!

November 24th, 2016

Dr. Hansen is the best primary care physician I have ever had. Been seeing him since he was in the old office. He knows his stuff but is humble enough to admit when a symptom is out of his realm of expertise. He's kind, caring, always made sure I was comfortable sharing private information. Don't ever let this doctor leave the practice because I will follow him. He's an extremely good listener too.

November 8th, 2016

Dr. Hansen is wonderful!

Dr. Hansen always gives me as much time as I need. He listens very thoroughly and discusses and explains everything. I recently had an issue with a prescription while he was on vacation. I contacted him through the physicians portal, and while on vacation he answered back. Dr. Hansen goes above and beyond. I would highly recommend him!

November 5th, 2016

Great Doctor

I tend to stress a lot when seeing a Doc. I just find him to be to the point yet thoughtful. Would recommend him highly.

September 17th, 2016

Recommended

Dr. Hansen has been my primary care physician for years. He always has time to listen and discuss my concerns. He genuinely cares about me. I would highly recommend this practice and Dr. Hansen

August 15th, 2016

Excellent!

July 14th, 2016

Mr.

Dr. Hansen and staff are the best. Dr. Hansen's bedside manner so to speak is better than any doctor I have been seen by and that has been more than a hundred.

February 6th, 2016

Great experience from the moment you walk through the door. Friendly front desk people to check you in explaining the check in process which is always helpful. The nurse was courteous, friendly and helpful. DrHansen is a great professional who immediately puts you at ease. He does a very thorough history and exam. He not only listened to my concerns but also asked follow up questions for further clarification if needed and explained his reasons for ordering additional tests. I was pleasantly surprised to receive test results and explanations of results within 2 days. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommend DrHansen and his staff to anyone looking for a competent ,caring and trustworthy physician .