A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harding, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harding has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Harding MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Harding practice?
- Dr. John Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harding practices Urology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Urologists.