Learn more about Dr. John Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harding, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Balloon Dilatation
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harding has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Harding MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Harding practice?
- Dr. John Harding has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Harding practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Utica, MI.
See Dearborn Urologists.