A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harding, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harding has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Harding MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Harding practice?
- Dr. John Harding has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Harding practices Urology near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Utica Urologists.