A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hartman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Natural Family Planning Methods
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hartman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Hartman practice?
Dr. John Hartman practices Family Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Family Physicians.