A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hartman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hartman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hartman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Natural Family Planning Methods
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Hartman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hartman practice?
- Dr. John Hartman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hartman practices Family Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Family Physicians.