A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hartman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Natural Family Planning Methods
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Hartman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hartman practice?
- Dr. John Hartman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hartman practices Family Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Family Physicians.