A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hill is Excellent. Dr. Hill has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hill, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hill has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Hill practice?
Dr. John Hill practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hill, Dr. Deshawn Hill, Dr. Jan Hill, Dr. Hank Hill, Dr. Shayne Hill, Dr. Shane Hill, Dr. Jackie Hill, Dr. Giovanni Hill