Learn more about Dr. John Hubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hubanks, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hubanks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hubanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hubanks, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubanks graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hubanks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Roger Hubanks MD is a male Allergist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hubanks practice?
- Dr. John Hubanks has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hubanks practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near La Canada Flintridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See La Canada Flintridge Otolaryngologists and La Canada Flintridge Allergists.