A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hubanks, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hubanks, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubanks graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hubanks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Roger Hubanks MD is a male Allergist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hubanks practice?
- Dr. John Hubanks has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Hubanks practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Canada Flintridge, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Otolaryngologists and Glendale Allergists.