A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hubbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hubbard
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hubbard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hubbard, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hubbard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hubbard MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John Hubbard practice?
- Dr. John Hubbard has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hubbard practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Psychiatrists and Tuscaloosa Addiction Specialists.