Dr. John Hubbard MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2016
Dr Hubbard
I have seen him for years and have appreciated everything he has done for me.He is wonderful and caring,I wish I could still see him but lost insurance and have been devastated.,thank you and I appreciate you so much.

May 31st, 2015
I went to Dr Hubbard feeling really good and after years my medicine was finally working for me. When I went in I felt so uncomfortable I had to sign about 12 pages stating that my prescriptions were for ME and at any time they could ask for a pill count to make sure I was taking them correctly. I felt like I was a drug addict. I am a professional career woman who is certainly not a drug addict . He requires you to take a drug test before he will even talk to you . Knowing my drug test was negative I finally got to see Dr Hubbard after 45 minutes of waiting . He criticized all the medicines I was on and the doctors that prescribed them. I was referred there to help with thyroid problems and my moods were up and down . My medicine was finally regulated and I thought this would be a normal visit since my doctor had moved to Birmingham and Dr Hubbard was in the same office as Dr Bonner. I was wrong . He changed all my medicines. When I questioned him about the change of my medication he said I had insulted him. My visit was a terrible experience and will not be back . I can't believe he has any patients with his attitude .

April 4th, 2015
Bad Dr
Stay away from this doctor.

January 31st, 2014
My first visit to psychiatrist, strictly for testing (classroom accommodations). Poor bedside manner. Overall uncomfortable experience. Would not go back unless I absolutely had to. He DID refer me for testing to a wonderfully intelligent doctor who diagnosed me accurately. For that I am thankful.

January 9th, 2014
multiple drug test, no trust
I allowed this man to play god on me. To chemically alter my state of mind. Which is a big deal the trust that I gave him was NOT given back. All this man does is write scripts and tell you to be back in 3 month's. He spends 10minutes and expects to know what medicine will work? I cursed in his office during an appointment I was paying for! And he said he doesn't want that language in his work. Very closed minded

April 18th, 2011
Less than thrilled
I guess he hears what he wants to hear. Be extremely careful what you say because what he writes down can come back to haunt you. Said I had a problem with something that was entirely untrue and he should have been able to figure it out. Was no help with my actual problem, and I just got tired of taking the different medications that did not seem to help.

March 24th, 2017