Dr. John Hunt MD Patient Reviews

2.4

• Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2016
Awful doctor almost like he's not in the room. Talk all you want he does not listen. Will never go back.

December 7th, 2015
Takes me off medication I had been on for years and states "your too old" Terrible bedside manner almost rude. Took a urine test and someone from his office calls to say it came back positive for meth and he would no longer prescribe controlled substances for me. I have never used meth in my entire life.

July 17th, 2015
Horrible doctor, very creepy and terrible bedside manner. Ripped me off of my medication I've been on for three years without even telling me and avoided talking to me afterwards.

June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Hunt is awesome!

January 29th, 2015
Negligent and indifferent
Terrible. I hadn't seen a Dr in two years, and he spent less than 5 minutes talking to me. Sent two medications to my pharmacy for one ailment I saw him for without explaining to me what they were until I asked, and spent almost zero time asking about my general health. I will never see this Dr again.

June 25th, 2012
Keep your mouth shut
Went for a yearly Physical Dr. Hunt asked how I was doing in general and I mentioned I had Plantar fasciitis, Keep in mind I told him he did not diagnose the problem. Dr. Hunt suggested an exercise to do to relieve the pain, next thing I know I'm being doubled billed for an appointment by Dr. Hunt because answering his question was out of the realm of the standard Physical. In my personal opinion it seems very fishy and unprofessional and unethical. After 10 years as my Doctor I won't be back.

May 18th, 2012
MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH THIS DOCTOR AND HIS NURSE HAD CAT SCAN OF BRAIN WHICH HE SAID WAS NORMAL I BELIEVE IT WAS NOT READ CORRECTLY LATER I HAD CAT SCAN AT U OF U HOSPITAL AND IT IS ABNORMAL DUE TO HEAD INJURY AND STILL IS WITH PROPER AND CARING MEDICAL ATTENTION MY LIFE HAS GREATLY IMPROVED FOLLOWING THE CAT SCAN AT HIS FACILITY HE IMMEDIATELY CUT ME OFF ALL MEDS NO DISCUSSION NO CARE IN HELPING CUT DOWN WITH FOLLOW UP NO HAND OFF TO A PROFESSIONAL WHO COULD HELP ME WITH MY UNIQUE MEDICAL NEEDS I BELIEVE EVERY PATIENT IS UNIQUE AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH BEDSIDE MANNER TERRIBLE DOES NOT EVEN ASK OR LISTEN TO QUESTIONS I ENDED UP IN THE E.R. AND LATER A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL TO HELP ME DETOX SLOWLY AND GET BACK ON MEDICALLYREQUIRED MEDS TO BE ABLE TO FUNCTION HIS NURSE WAS VERY COLD AND MEAN TO ME IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT I WAS A MESS BUT BOTH THE DOCTOR AND NURSE WOULD NOT HELP ME WHEN I CALLED IT IS ALWAYS EASY TO GET AN APPOINTMENT IF THAT IS YOUR ONLY REQUIREMENT IN FINDING A DOCTOR

April 27th, 2010
I had a physical and found Dr. Hunt to be very efficient and thorough. I found him easy to talk with and in discussing any problems, he was informative and helpful. The lab work was done quickly and his comments and recommendations were conclusive and accurate. Throughout my life, there are very few doctors I would rate any higher than Dr. Hunt.

September 2nd, 2008
i have major back problems Dr Hunt in the past gave me all the meds i needed. After I had my mri he would not give me the medication i needed to get through the day. maybe he needs to reread the oath he take when he first became a doctor!!!!!!!!!!

August 10th, 2016