Dr. John Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Jackson?

Good Dr!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I think you will like Dr. Jackson. He is very personable and his staff gets the preliminary jobs done quickly.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Ok, I'll start by saying this - the staff is very good overall. There is one lady there that has a bad habit of asking you a ton of questions while you have a thermometer in your mouth - but other than that, they are very friendly. Dr. Jackson himself is friendly enough, as far as that goes. The issue I ran into is in the treatment of diabetes Specifically, he doesn't seem too keen on details where medication is concerned. I had a situation where my blood sugar started skyrocketing out of the blue, with no changes to my medication, diet, or exercise levels. He took an HA1C - which was good. This is normal for a diagnostic tool. Then, when he saw how high it was, he called me to tell me he was sending some new medication to the pharmacy to start me on. So far, so good. Well, I get to the pharmacy, and what he had prescribed was a medication I was already taking - at half the dosage I had been taking. I'm not sure what he was thinking, but I knew I needed at least a 2nd opinion. When I talked to another doctor, he tried not to show his astonishment, but I could tell he was pretty surprised as well. All he said was - we need to get you started on insulin - yesterday. He then said that I needed to schedule an eye and foot exam to ensure no damage had been done there. Long story short - there was some diabetic retinopathy and neuropathy, but nothing too significant. I'd say use extreme caution if you have any chronic conditions. You need a doctor that is going to pay attention to how the treatment plan is going.

Dr. Jackson

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Our family has used Dr. Jackson for about 6 years. We trust him and have never had any trouble getting an appointment. Our wait is minimal, or less than 15 minutes, even though he takes walk-ins.

Posted on December 27th, 2010

I have had high cholesterol and blood pressure for years. NO one before Dr. Jackson had been able to get it under control. He took the time, asked questions and tried combinations until he found what worked. I have NEVER had a family doctor such as this. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Great Doctor .Really listens to what I have to say .And has always seen to it that I was made to feel better .

First visit

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Nice man,pleasant,understanding. Easy to get appointment(24 hrs.)As a new patient,I had a 15 minute wait including time spent filling out forms. I have a long history with phys.in two state,some excellent,some terrible.Still evaluating Mr.Jackson,but at this point I would not hesitate to return.

Absolutely THE Best

Posted on April 30th, 2010

I am nearly 50 years old, and in all my life experience have never had a Doctor of this caliber. He has helped me and my family members for just over 2 years now through some interesting cases. Most recently, he kept searching for answers to pain in my neck, arm and chest, and didn't give up. He found and treated the problem, all the while never letting me feel like a hypochondriac (sp?). I'd recommend Dr Jackson to anyone, and everyone... Busy guy, but NEVER too busy for his patients.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017