Dr. John Johansson, DO
Dr. John Russell Johansson DO is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Champlain Sports Medcine
67 Lincoln St
Essex Junction, VT 05452
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Johansson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Johansson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johansson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Johansson practice?
Dr. John Johansson practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Essex Junction, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Essex Junction Sports Medicine Doctors, Essex Junction Family Physicians, Essex Junction Osteopaths, and Essex Junction Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Johansson, Dr. Evan Johansson, Dr. Giovanni Johansson, Dr. Hank Johansson, Dr. Hans Johansson, Dr. Ian Johansson, Dr. Ivan Johansson, Dr. Jack Johansson