A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jones is Excellent. Dr. Jones has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith-Rainey Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Jones practice?
Dr. John Jones practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Jones, Dr. Deshawn Jones, Dr. Jan Jones, Dr. Hank Jones, Dr. Shayne Jones, Dr. Shane Jones, Dr. Jackie Jones, Dr. Giovanni Jones