A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jones, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan