A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jones, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Jones practice?
- Dr. John Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Jones practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.