Dr. John Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2016
The best
Hands down the best Doctor I have ever had treat me for anything.

January 5th, 2016
Great doctor! Very kind, understanding and relateable.

July 22nd, 2014
patient
He is a great doctor

July 22nd, 2014
New patient
He was exceptional from start to finish. Very thorough with a wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend him and his staff

September 11th, 2013
Don't be fooled by the reviews - Stay Away!!!
By far, the most incompetent and lazy staff I have ever encountered. During my initial visit, Dr. Jones wrote me a prescription for a medication that I was prescribed by my prior doctor. The prescription was for 30 days and he wanted to follow up for a full physical in six weeks. At the end of 30 days, I called to request a prescription. I was transferred to an employee at the nurses' station. After giving him all of my information regarding the prescription, he said he would call it in to a pharmacy. I told him that I've always had to pick up a prescription in the office, given that it is a controlled substance. He said that he could still call it in to the pharmacy and would notify me when he did. I never received a call from him, so I just assumed he forgot to call me back. The next day, I called the pharmacy to see if my prescription was ready to be picked up. The pharmacist told me that the prescription was never called in and that I would need a written prescription, not a phone call. I called Dr. Jones' office and spoke with the employee who "called" in the prescription. I informed him that I would need a written prescription, like I originally told him, and would come by the office to pick it up. He said that as soon as Dr. Jones signs it, he would call me. A couple hours later, I receive a call from the employee stating that Dr. Jones said I would need to schedule an appointment to get a prescription. This policy was never mentioned in my initial visit by Dr. Jones, or any of his staff. I told him I have an appointment in a couple weeks for a full physical, so there must be a mistake. How can I have a 30 day prescription, but a follow up appointment weeks after my prescription runs out. At this point, I asked to speak to Dr. Jones, because this employee is incompetent and unwilling to do his job. I was transferred to the front desk and asked if I wanted to schedule an appointment to for my prescription. I said no, I just want to speak with Dr. Jones. After being put on hold, the front desk told me the nurses' station employee was speaking on behalf of Dr. Jones and that I would not be able to talk to him. This was the last straw and I informed him I would no longer be a patient and to cancel my appointment. The front desk employee then says this is a "learning lesson" and "hard luck" because I didn't know the office's policies. The only learning lesson is to stay away from this office. When a doctor refuses to speak with a patient, it raises red flags.

March 1st, 2012
Simply the best!
Doctor John Jones is the best physician I've ever had. Not only is his knowledge of medicine extensive (and I've had a lot of problems ), but he truly cares about his patients. He is the most kind, caring, and compassionate physician I've ever had. Ive needed a multitude of specialists over time, and not only does he personally find a specialist that is in my particular insurance network, he takes the time to tell me what to expect., and even personally write down the number for me. He takes the time to get to know his patients, and i think it makes a great difference in the care that he provides.

March 17th, 2010
EXCELLENT CARE
Dr. Jones is a compassionate caregiver whose knowledge and understanding combine to produce an excellent doctor-patient relationship. He listens! A rarity in the medical field these days.

February 1st, 2010
A+ Doctor
This Doctor and his staff are the best and most attentive medical office I have ever been treated by. I went to him for a minor medical problem I was having. I was so impressed with how good I was treated I made him my primary physician. I have been seeing him regular basis for past 6 monh and would recomend him to my all associates..

August 10th, 2009
Excellent doctor, great guy
Dr. Jones is terrific. Very caring and empathetic. Listens well and always take the time to do a through job. I have been going to him for 5 years now and am really glad he is there for me.

October 4th, 2008
The Best
The best doctor. He is handsome kind and helpful. he will go the extra mile for you

July 28th, 2017