- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kearney is Satisfactory. Dr. Kearney has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kearney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Hospital Amsterdam
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kearney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Kearney practice?
Dr. John Kearney practices Ophthalmology near Amsterdam, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Amsterdam Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Kearney, Dr. Evan Kearney, Dr. Giovanni Kearney, Dr. Hank Kearney, Dr. Hans Kearney, Dr. Ian Kearney, Dr. Ivan Kearney, Dr. Jack Kearney