A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kearney is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kearney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Kearney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Kearney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Kearney practice?
- Dr. John Kearney has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kearney practices Ophthalmology near Johnstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY and Utica, NY.
See Johnstown Ophthalmologists.