A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kearney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kearney
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kearney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kearney, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Kearney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Raymond Kearney MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Kearney practice?
- Dr. John Kearney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kearney practices Ophthalmology near Amsterdam, NY.
See Amsterdam Ophthalmologists.