inactive

John R Kingsley II Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Vestavia, AL

4.9

July 28th, 2015
Dr. Kingsey Had good bedside manners, knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, explained the procedure to you.

April 26th, 2014
I was referred to Dr. Kingsley by my family doctor for lower extremity varicose veins. My legs ached; my feet stayed cold. Dr. Kingsley has literally given me a new set of legs. The color is no longer dark and ashy. My legs feel good, strong, no pain. My feet have not been cold since the surgery. I would do it again without a thought. The success has been amazing, and the recovery has been speedy. Dr. Kingsley and his staff are the best.

March 29th, 2013
Alabama Vascular
I am very honored to write something about the surgery which I received. I want the whole world to know how wonderful the procedure is, performed by the famous, kind, unique specialist, Dr. John R. Kingsley, assisted with wonderful staff. I remain ever thankful to you.