A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klein is Good. Dr. Klein has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Klein practice?
Dr. John Klein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, AZ and Nogales, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Klein, Dr. Deshawn Klein, Dr. Jan Klein, Dr. Hank Klein, Dr. Shayne Klein, Dr. Shane Klein, Dr. Jackie Klein, Dr. Giovanni Klein