A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Klein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Klein practice?
Dr. John Klein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Green Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Marana, AZ.
See Green Valley Surgeons.