A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Klein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Klein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Klein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Klein practice?
- Dr. John Klein has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Klein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Marana, AZ and Benson, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.