Dr. John Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Klein?

Two surgeries

Posted on May 15th, 2017

He fixed a rotator cuff in 2009 and removed a spur in 2010. Very good work. Thorough.

Unsatisfactory

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr. Klein was 35 minutes late for our appointment and offered no apology or explanation. He viewed my hip XR and said there was bone on bone and that nothing could be done about it. He said he would not recommend hip replacement. He did not say why. He did not ask about how much pain I experienced or if I was taking any kind of medication for it. He said don't take any long walks any more. Obviously I need to consult another physician.

Staff

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

All I have to say is that unless I followed up with them I would never of known about my MRI being approved by my healthcare provider. I called four days after my MRI because nobody followed up with me and to my surprise I was told that I needed to make an appointment so that the doctor could review my results with me , they never would have called unless I initiated the call. I hung up and I am going seek another doctor.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Most abusive, condescending, unqualified person I have ever come into contact with. I came in and he was ready with a shot needle in hand. No questions about history, drug allergies, nothing. Just injected my leg and hit the bone in the process. Long painful story, I ended up in the hospital with staph infection and nearly lost my limb. Luckily, I found another doctor who actually cared and they were able to save the limb and my life. I would say stay away from this man if you want to be given proper treatment. I find it hard to believe he went to college, let alone medical school.

Excellent Orthopedist/Surgeon

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Very nice, knowledgable and caring Orthopedist/ SurgeonI certainly recommend him to my whole family and people I care most.

BEWARE- Pompous JERK!

Posted on December 19th, 2014

This was the RUDEST, most condescending, pompous Doctor I have eve been to in my life. He talked to my husband instead of me, talked down to me as if I was a child and did not even bother to read my chart before making assumptions about my diagnosis. This guy is a complete jerk who thinks he knows everything and does NOT LISTEN at all. He acted bored and unconcerned. I would NEVER return to him- not even if my life depended on it. Complete waste of my time and money going to this JERK.

Brown

Posted on October 14th, 2014

This office is so unorganized and never seem to know what is going on. It is really frustrating when you have everything set up and they come at you with surprises and have you calling all around town .

Terrible care

Posted on July 26th, 2014

My mother has been to Dr. Klein several times ONLY because she can not find other Ortho's in Green Valley. He doesn't appear to be board certified. My mother's report of there office visit was shocking and I think he is very disrespectful of elderly patents. He offers no insight of what could be going on. I am looking desperately to find another doctor for her to go to and I would never recommend anyone to go to him.

Discourteous Staff...

Posted on April 19th, 2014

I was in a lot of pain so it was difficult to drive to pick up my x-rays and drive to the appt. The address I was given was Carondelet Medical Mall, 400 W Camino Casa Verde. Upon arrival, I called because I could not find the office. I was put on hold…when the office person came back on the line I was told they were located in the back, so I drove around to see only parking spaces. I asked for a suite number and was asked, ‘you’ve never been here before?” Oh, no you’ll have to reschedule as now I was really late. She knew exactly where I was because with the exact same address, Dr Klein’s office is further down the street; she would have to drive by the address where I was every day. I named each office that was in the complex as I’m sure she was quite familiar with. I suppose as a new patient it would take too much time to complete the paperwork and see the doctor, right before a holiday weekend. Too much trouble…well, it’s too much trouble for me to reschedule. The person I spoke with was rude and couldn’t be bothered…she might have had to stay 5 minutes late on a holiday weekend; unfortunately, I did not get her name. She should find another line of work. Dr Klein may very well be a terrific doctor but I will never know.

Posted on June 14th, 2013

I have never seen such rude office staff, or a more obnoxious 'so called' doctor. It disturbs me to think that people in pain put up with him and his staff. His actions make me wonder if he is really qualified as a doctor. My advise is to stay away from this monster.

ACL Allograft Surgery

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Dr. Klein took time to explain my surgery and re overy before the surgery and made sure my questions were answered and I was understanding. I thought I would have a really hard time but he made the time to check on me that night after my surgery and I was actually very happy with Dr Klein's attentiveness and the experience overall was better than I expected. He even encourages me along the way at each visit. Not even two weeks out of surgery I am off crutches and walking, doing physical therapy and farther along in recuperation than we thought I would be and I would recommend him highly to anyone!!!!!

marvelous doc

Posted on April 10th, 2012

What a wonderful doc. He took care of my son for free!