A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kuhn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kuhn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Kuhn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. John Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kuhn practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.