A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kuhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kuhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuhn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kuhn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kuhn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kuhn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Kuhn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Kuhn practice?
- Dr. John Kuhn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kuhn practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.